Meet Freya’s Swimwear Collection, your new go-to for colourful, dynamic prints, designed with unique textures and detailing. If you're a dedicated Freya fan, then this is exactly what you need to complete your swim wardrobe... Expect to see all of Freya's best-selling bra styles translated into comfortable, supportive and stylish designs, meaning that you don't have to compromise on your swimwear needs. Available in chest sizes 28-42, cup sizes B-J and brief sizes 8-18, this collection is just as inclusive (and just as beautiful) as Freya's lingerie.
Freya Bikini Tops
Coming in just as wide of a variety as Freya bras, this collection of bikini tops offers everything you need. From sizing up to a J cup, vibrant prints and flattering designs, there isn’t a thing that Freya hasn't covered. Here’s your options:
- Bandeau - with detachable shoulder straps for multiway looks, this style is designed to support the bust as a strapless top (and minimise unwanted tan lines!)
- Crop Top - the perfect choice for a combination of comfort and style, with trend-led designs in Bralette and High Neck styles to offer shape and support to all sizes and body types
- Halter - with straps tying up at the back of the neck, this style offers a plunge neckline, uplift and support, whilst also drawing attiention upwards and providing balance
- Moulded - a smooth style with seamless cups and a preformed shape, designed with a low neckline to provide less coverage and more cleavage. This is a similar style and fit to Freya’s best-selling Deco Moulded Bra, so if this is your favourite bra, you know what to go for!
- Plunge - designed to be revealing with a low cut neckline and less coverage. Offered either non-padded or with lightly padded foam cups to ensure support and shape
- Sweetheart Padded - this style comprises lightly padded foam cups with underwiring to give support, a rounded shape and a lifted neckline - great for fuller sizes!
- Triangle - a soft-cup, wireless style, designed similarly to a Halter bikini, with a low cut neckline, less coverage and a light look
Freya Bikini Bottoms
Freya’s bikini bottoms are designed to mix-and-match perfectly with their bikini and tankini tops, offering flattering and fashionable styles. Featuring Classic, High Coverage and Low Coverage designs to give you a fantastic choice and all of the coverage options.
From classic one pieces to monokinis, Freya's swimsuits are designed to fit and flatter every figure. They come in all sorts of options, including High Neck, Plunge and Moulded, so if you don't fancy a set, you're not going to miss out!
Tankinis are a great solution for when you just want a bit of coverage without having to go full swimsuit. Freya's tankinis provide added coverage over the stomach and back areas, alongside supportive cups and a comfortable long tank top shape. They're also a fantastic option for minimising sun exposure, so you're still getting all the joy of a bikini top, minus the lack of coverage. Freya's tankinis are designed to mix-and-match with their bikini bottoms too, so you can completely customise your look.
The Best Freya Swimwear Style for your Body Shape
- Apple - try an underwired full coverage bikini top to highlight the shoulders, arms and legs, alongside supporting the fuller bust.
To create some definition at the waist, pair with a High Waist Bikini Bottom. If you feel like you need some extra coverage, opt for a Tankini Top for a playful, flattering look.
Try the Sundance Sweetheart Bikini Top or the Sundance Tankini Top with the Sundance High Waist Brief and see what you think!
- Hourglass - head straight for a matching set in a stand-out print or a block colour. If you want some additional coverage, try a swimsuit to flatter and shape the body's contours.
Why not try the Remix Banded Halter neck with the Remix Italian Brief in Black for a statement look.
- Pear- opt for a statement bikini top: think Halter or Plunge styles with interesting patterns, prints or ruffles to balance the top half of the body.
Opt for High Cut Bikini Brief in a darker colour to contrast with the bold top and draw more attention upwards.
Go for the Check In High Apex Bikini Top with the Check In High Waist Brief and make a splash.
- Rectangle - in order to add volume to the bust, try a Bandeau or Halter style. Look at gathering, ruffles and striking prints with light padding to lift and enhance the cleavage.
Try Tie Side Bottoms or a Classic Brief with frill detailing to give the silhouette definition and ensure the illusion of curves.