Fantasie Bras and Lingerie
Fantasie bras are a premium Wacoal brand, known for adding sophistication to your underwear drawer. With essential and timeless styles, Fantasie provides effortless comfort and support, keeping you covered for every occasion with bras, lingerie and swimwear. Fantasie bras range from sizes 30-44 band and B-JJ cup, so they're completely inclusive for all shapes and sizes.
Find out more about Fantasie bras and lingerie below.
Fantasie bras are designed and manufactured by the Wacoal group, who also own Freya, Elomi, Goddess and Wacoal. Known for being sophisticated and fabulously-fitting, their bras come in sizes 30-44 chest and B-JJ cup, with underwear ranging from sizes 8-18.
Fantasie bras are known for their exceptional fit, support and comfort, without compromising on style. They produce a mix of on-trend, exclusive prints alongside timeless classics, providing a fantastic range of designs and styles for all shapes and sizes.
Bras by Fantasie
Fantasie has an incredible range of bras in a variety of styles, with some of their most popular bra styles being Full Cup, Side Support, Balcony, Plunge and T-Shirt. They’re all designed to support and flatter different shapes and sizes, so there’s something for everyone. If you want to find out more, you can read through our quick guide below or head to Types of Bras for the full de-brief.
The entire Fantasie collection features a lot of different bras, so if you’re wondering what each of them are designed to do, our Types of Bras guide is the place with all of the information you need.
- Full cup bras provide complete coverage of the breast, making them perfect for supporting women with fuller busts.
- Side support bras are similar to full cup bras, designed with maximum support to ensure complete comfort and security to those with bigger busts.
- Balcony bras are low-cut, with the cups sitting directly across the chest. They’re a sexier style and excellent for wearing underneath low-cut clothing.
- Plunge bras are another low-cut style, giving your cleavage the ultimate boost, no matter your shape or size.
- T-shirt bras are made to do exactly what they sound like: be worn underneath t-shirts (and everyday clothing). They’re a comfort must-have and are the perfect everyday bra.
The Fantasie label isn’t just about bras; they’re also known for their fabulous range of lingerie and underwear. Fantasie collections are typically designed with a range of bras to suit all shapes and sizes, alongside a variety of knickers to compliment the bras.
- Regular briefs are one of Fantasie’s most popular underwear styles, designed with a mid-rise and fair coverage (think classic brief style). They’re brilliant for everyday wear but also great for wearing out.
- Thongs are made with much less fabric, making them more revealing and perfect for a sexier look.
- High-waisted briefs are similar to briefs, only sitting higher on the hips and typically having full coverage over the bottom. Fantasie high-waisted briefs typically have no VPL, meaning that they’ll stay hidden underneath clothing (be sure to always check the specific product details though).
Fantasie doesn’t stop at bras and lingerie, either. Fantasie swimwear is one of the most popular women’s swim brands, known for supporting a range of shapes and sizes, whilst providing unrivalled style. If you’re looking for a stunning beach look, head to the collection.
Where are Fantasie Bras Made?
Fantasie bras were first established in 1951, and have been one of the UK’s leading supportive lingerie brands ever since. Fantasie bras are not only designed in the UK but they’re also made at The Corsetry Factory in Northamptonshire - the same place since they were first established.
Is Fantasie a UK Brand?
Yes, Fantasie is a UK brand. All Fantasie bras, lingerie and swimwear are manufactured in the UK and sold directly through the brand and through a range of affiliates.
Is Fantasie UK or US Sizing?
Fantasie bras and Fantasie lingerie are sold in UK sizing. To convert your US bra size or find your Fantasie bra size, please follow our Bra Size Chart, which provides conversions across all countries.
Are Fantasie Bras True to Size?
Fantasie bras are designed to fit regular UK lingerie size and are therefore true to size. Follow our guide on How to Measure Bra Size and use your size with Fantasie lingerie.
Do Fantasie Bras Come Up Big or Small?
Fantasie bras are designed to be true to UK sizing but some women have reported finding them more generous in the cup. We recommend trying your regular bra size but if you do find that Fantasie bras come up big, we offer a 30-day returns policy and the chance to exchange your items, allowing you to shop hassle-free.
Are Freya and Fantasie the Same Company?
Freya and Fantasie are two separate lingerie brands, each offering different bra types to appeal to different styles and sizes. They’re both owned by the Wacoal group, meaning that they’re sized the same and do share similarities.
Where to Buy Fantasie Bras
You can buy Fantasie bras right here at BraForMe. We offer a complete set of bra fitting guides, meaning that you can find your Fantasie bra size straight from home. We stock the complete Fantasie catalogue and offer regular discounts and offers, providing you with your dream lingerie at unbeatable prices.
Whether you’re looking for Fantasie bras, Fantasie swimwear or Fantasie lingerie, we’ve got it all. For more help, contact us or check out our Bra Fitting Guides. Our team is always on hand to help and we’re always more than happy to give you some Fantasie lingerie recommendations!