Customer Experience Executive
Role: Customer Experience Executive
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Executive to support our rapidly expanding team. If you’re highly motivated, problem solving and passionate about providing a truly unforgettable customer experience, we would love to hear from you.
You will be given responsibility and autonomy from day one. This means you’ll be expected to provide valuable insight into how we can improve our processes and ultimately best serve our customers. We pride ourselves in hiring individuals who actively want to improve their skills and we would love to facilitate your growth by giving you exposure to any part of the business you are interested in.
What you'll do at BraForMe:
- Manage the customer experience across all our online platforms (Shopify, Amazon, eBay, social media channels). This includes messaging, emails, and telephone conversations.
- Be responsible for simple monetary responsibilities for returns and exchanges.
- Manage cases on eBay and A-Z claims on Amazon.
- Manage daily orders with our suppliers through B2B portals.
- Additional administration to meet any requirement of the business on a day-to-day basis.
We would love it if you:
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Are a great multitasker and are methodical about how you approach your workload.
- Have experience with messaging platforms and/or online marketplaces.
- Are comfortable with technology, including Excel and Microsoft.
- Are extremely confident in writing professional communications with good grammar, alongside using relevant brand and sizing language.
- Are passionate about fashion!
If you're interested, please get in touch at email@example.com with your CV and a short cover letter explaining why you think you would be good for the role.