For over 60 years, Aubade has been committed to making women feel beautiful and unapologetically sensual. Their collections feature a wide variety of bras, briefs and various other lingerie styles. Each piece is individually designed with a flawless cut and fit, so it’s important to make sure that you know what sizes to go for.
Aubade Band Sizing
The band accounts for 80% of the bra's total support, so no matter what brand you're going for, you should always start with getting the correct band size. Measure underneath your bust with a flexible tape measure and use this chart to determine your Aubade band size.
Aubade Cup and Bust Sizing
Once you've found your band size, head to the cups. Take your tape measure and wrap it round the fullest part of your bust. Use this measurement to find your Aubade cup size with the table below.
Aubade Bra Style Sizes
Aubade Bottom and Brief Sizing
Determining your brief size is always much easier than finding your bra size - we all know it! You've probably already got a good idea of your size, but it's always good to check. Wrap that flexible tape measure around your waist and hips (measuring in centimetres) and get those numbers converted for your Aubade bottom size!
Aubade Bra Shapes and Styles
Aubades bras can be split into three categories: Underwired, Push-up and Comfort. Let's break them down...
The underwired bra shape is designed to lift the bust and ensure a voluptuous look. It's supportive for both smaller and fuller busts, so it's really not limited to a size. Aubade have three types of underwired bra:
- Demi-cup: designed to shape, lift and push up the cleavage, creating a rounded finish
- Balconette: a three-quarter cup shape which supports the bust and guarantees a sexy cleavage
- Underwired Triangle: provides a deep cleavage
Push-up bras are made to lift the bust, providing a boost to smaller cups and a more rounded shape to fuller busts.
- Push-up: pushes the breasts together to ensure a deep cleavage and increase in volume
- Deep Plunge: also pushes the breasts together and increases volume
- Moulded Plunge: ensures a seductive push-up look
Comfort bras are designed to do exactly what the name suggests: provide comfort. They offer support and comfort without compromising on a seductive style - the perfect combination for a fuller bust.
- T-Shirt: a fuller-fitting shape designed to be invisible underneath tight-fitting clothes. Comfortable, shaping and offers maximum support
- Comfort Half Cup: Aubade's best-selling shape for fuller cup sizes
- Comfort Full Cup: supports the best and guarantees a sensual cleavage
Aubade Bottom Styles
Aubade doesn't end at bras. They've also got a huge variety of bottom and briefs...
Their brief and bottom styles provide subtle coverage, with a range of different features.
- Italian: an Aubade staple with embroidered detailing and a transparent back
- Brazilian: provides comfort with an opaque back
- Mini-Coeur: this style gives less coverage than other briefs, with a low waist and narrow sides
- High-Waisted: an essential combining style with comfort
Aubade's high-cut briefs are fantastic for so many reasons. Not only do they maintain Aubade's sensual look, but they're also no VPL, meaning that they're completely invisible. Sexy and practical!
- Tanga: a discreet style, wider on the sides than a classic thong
- St-Tropez Shorty: a high-cut short style encompassing a modern and suggestive look
Caring for Aubade Lingerie
Each Aubade piece is different, so you should always check the individual labels, as these will provide you with all the do's and don'ts for caring for your lingerie. We do have some general rules though...
- Hand-wash your lingerie items with lukewarm soapy water, ensuring that you don't rub them or leave in the water for too long
- You can wash tulle pieces in the machine, but never on a higher temperature than 30°. You should also always use a laundry bag to protect your pieces
- Never use bleach, chlorine or harmful chemicals (you can guess why!) and always opt for a sensitive detergent with no kind of brightening agent
- Never dry clean your items
- Finally, don't iron unless the label says so. This will apply to most lingerie, but Aubade do have some cotton pieces that need to be lightly pressed
Whether you're based in New York, London or Milan, understanding your bra size shouldn’t be a chore. Luckily for you, we’ve put together a handy International Bra Size Converter to help you sort your sizes.
Firstly, find out How to Measure For Bra Size here, and then you’re good to go. Simply find your band and cup size on the table below, then look across to find your matching international band and bra cup sizes.
International Bra Size Chart
If you're looking for a US to UK bra size converter, EU bra size to UK or any other bra size conversion, we've got you covered. Follow our conversion tables and voila!
Bra Fitting and Boob Shapes
Now you've got a bra size for every country, you can safely bra shop globally - how exciting! At BraForMe, our bras are measured in UK sizing, so take your UK size and go wild.
Keep in mind that your measurements are only half of the bra fit: you also need to know your boob shapes. Have a read on How to Identify Your Boob Shape and see what this means for your bras. If you need any extra help with fitting and style, visit our guides on How Should a Bra Fit and Which Bra Style Suits Your Boob Shape. Then, you're good to go!
With an ever increasing selection of brands on our website, it's important to know how you may differ with each brand. Check out our brand-specific size guides:
Any questions or want to chat? Contact us here.
United Kingdom & Northern Ireland (incl. Channel Islands)
Standard Delivery (2-4 Days, Royal Mail 48) - FREE
Express Delivery (1-2 Days, Royal Mail 24) - £4.45
Next Day Delivery (Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm the next day, excluding weekends) * - £7.99
*Please note that orders must be placed before 13.00 BST to ensure they are eligible for Next Day Delivery*
International Tracked (£7.99)
United States of America
US Tracked (estimated 5-10 days, USPS Tracked Service) - £7.49
Can't see what you're looking for? View our full shipping policy here
Or alternatively click here for returns and exchanges