PrimaDonna lingerie is the brand that prides themselves on being dedicated to fuller busts, and with availability in up to 69 different bra sizes, you can understand why. With every underwear brand, it’s really important to know how their bras are sized and how they should fit, so let’s delve straight into it.
Prima Donna Bras: How to Find Your Size
Firstly, PrimaDonna bras can be separated into two categories: PrimaDonna and PrimaDonna Twist. Twists have a slightly different fit to regular PrimaDonna styles, so make sure you follow these tips to get the right size for you.
- Firstly, if you don't know your correct bra size, you can find how to measure your boobs here. This will give you a good baseline to working out your PrimaDonna size
- If you’ve never tried either PrimaDonna or PrimaDonna Twist, it’s recommended that you choose your regular sizing for Twist styles and go down a cup size (staying the same band size) with regular PrimaDonna styles
- If you know your size in PrimaDonna styles and want to try a Twist, go up a cup size and stay the same band size
- If you know your Twist size and want to try a normal PrimaDonna style, go down a cup size and stay the same band size
- It's recommended that you take your Twist size as your Sports and Swim size, too
Prima Donna Double Cup Sizing
It's also really important to know that PrimaDonna don't offer double cup sizes. Check out our table below for your cup conversions. Please note that these conversions are only a guide, so you might need to try a few different cup sizes before you find the best one for you.
Prima Donna International Sizing
PrimaDonna's cup sizes are global, so your cup size will only change depending on whether or not you've gone for a normal PrimaDonna or a Twist style. You can find our international size conversion chart here if you need some more guidance.
Prima Donna Band Size Guide
Follow the table below to ensure your measurements line up with the correct PrimaDonna band size.
Prima Donna Briefs and Swimwear Size Chart
As always, briefs and swim are more simple to size than bras. PrimaDonna bikini tops are sold by your bra size, which is always a bonus. Simply refer to your Twist size for swim tops and follow the table below for your other size conversions.
Prima Donna Fitting Advice:
Similar to our guides on fitting, PrimaDonna groups their guidance into the 6 key components of the bra.
- The back should be snug, but not too tight. Fasten the bra’s middle hook and try to fit three fingers underneath the clasp. If you can and the band stays parallel to the floor, then the back is the right size.
- Underwire should lie flat against the chest and completely encompass the boobs.
- The centre gore should also lie flat against the chest.
- If there’s any type of spillage, you need a larger cup size. Just like if there’s any gaping or wrinkling, it’s time for a smaller cup size or a different type of bra.
- Straps should never dig in - the only thing this is going to do is cause pain and lead to some major discomfort. PrimaDonna recommends adjusting the straps until you can fit two fingers in between the strap and the shoulder for the right fit.
- The bra should feel right. You'll know when you know, but if it doesn't feel comfortable, then it doesn't fit you properly.
How Prima Donna's Bra Styles Fit:
PrimaDonna offers a wide range of bra types and styles, so it’s also important to know how their styles differ from normal. All PrimaDonna bras are made of at least 45 components and have a lining or integrated cup padding to lift, round and centre the breasts, so you know that you’re going to get incredible support, no matter the style.
Here’s a list of PrimaDonna's 8 most common bra types and their key features.
- Balcony: a revealing style that provides lift and cleavage. Made with padded cups or sturdy tulle for support and the straps are closer together (unlike the traditional balcony) to prevent slippage.
- Bralette: a light and airy style made with underwire and banding for extra support.
- Deep Plunge: extra low cut, made with sturdy materials to ensure lift and support.
- Full-Cup: provides full coverage and support whilst lifting and centering the boobs. Offers a beautiful silhouette and is most comfortable for larger sizes.
- Sports: made with padded cups to give support, reduce movement and prevent any kind of discomfort. Also made with soft, breathable and moisture wicking fabric to ensure no chafing and quick drying.
- Strapless/Bandeau: composed of padded cups, an elastic band and back panel to ensure fantastic support, regardless of the straps.
- T-Shirt: seamless and smooth, so offers a perfectly invisible finish. Made with opaque cups, light padding/lining and breathable fabric. Also specially offered in a variety of neutral colours - everything you need from a T-Shirt bra.
- Wireless: offering an excellent fit with support coming from a strong band and lining.
Back to Brand Size Guides
Whether you're based in New York, London or Milan, understanding your bra size shouldn’t be a chore. Luckily for you, we’ve put together a handy International Bra Size Converter to help you sort your sizes.
Firstly, find out How to Measure For Bra Size here, and then you’re good to go. Simply find your band and cup size on the table below, then look across to find your matching international band and bra cup sizes.
International Bra Size Chart
If you're looking for a US to UK bra size converter, EU bra size to UK or any other bra size conversion, we've got you covered. Follow our conversion tables and voila!
Bra Fitting and Boob Shapes
Now you've got a bra size for every country, you can safely bra shop globally - how exciting! At BraForMe, our bras are measured in UK sizing, so take your UK size and go wild.
Keep in mind that your measurements are only half of the bra fit: you also need to know your boob shapes. Have a read on How to Identify Your Boob Shape and see what this means for your bras. If you need any extra help with fitting and style, visit our guides on How Should a Bra Fit and Which Bra Style Suits Your Boob Shape. Then, you're good to go!
With an ever increasing selection of brands on our website, it's important to know how you may differ with each brand. Check out our brand-specific size guides:
Any questions or want to chat? Contact us here.
United Kingdom & Northern Ireland (incl. Channel Islands)
Standard Delivery (2-4 Days, Royal Mail 48) - FREE
Express Delivery (1-2 Days, Royal Mail 24) - £4.45
Next Day Delivery (Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm the next day, excluding weekends) * - £7.99
*Please note that orders must be placed before 13.00 BST to ensure they are eligible for Next Day Delivery*
International Tracked (£7.99)
United States of America
US Tracked (estimated 5-10 days, USPS Tracked Service) - £7.49
Can't see what you're looking for? View our full shipping policy here
Or alternatively click here for returns and exchanges