Sloggi is the brand if you're looking for comfort and fit. It uses Alpha sizing across all products (XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL), so it's important to understand what your Sloggi size is in comparison to your regular chest and cup size. Refer to the tables below for our easy Sloggi size guides.
If you're unsure of your starting size, find our guide on How to Measure For Bra Size here. We've got a whole collection of guides around fitting, sizing and caring for your underwear, so if you've got any questions, head straight over.
Sloggi Bra Size Guide UK
Sloggi ZERO Feel SizeSloggi's ZERO Feel collections measure slightly different to their normal products. Don't panic though, we've got this covered too! This applies to ZERO Feel, ZERO Feel Lace, ZERO Feel Natural and ZERO Feel Soft and Ultra bras.
Now you're sorted with your Sloggi bra size, make sure that you've got the matching briefs in the right size. Simply measure the smallest part of your waist alongside the widest part of your hips (in centimetres) with a flexible tape measure. Take these measurements and refer to our Sloggi brief size guide below.
- Bralettes, Tops and Non Wired Bras - all Sloggi bra styles are wireless, so these products will differ between whether they're a pull-over style, if they have a back fastening or how much support and coverage they provide
- Hipster Brief - a low-waisted brief
- Maxi Brief - a full coverage brief with a high waist and classic leg cut
- Midi Brief - a half brief with a lower waist and classic leg cut
- Mini and String - a classic thong style with minimal coverage
- Shorts - classic short style
- Tai Brief - a high cut leg
- Tanga Brief - more coverage than a thong, less than a regular brief
- Shirts - classic vests with all the added Sloggi comfort
Sloggi Underwear Care
The good news is that Sloggi underwear is machine washable! Follow our top tips to making sure you get the most out of your Sloggi collection.
- Always wash and separate by colour: whites, brights and darks
- Always wash new items separately as the colours are more at risk of running
- The label states the maximum temperature to wash your clothes at: we advise to always wash at 30° (unless it's an emergency!)
- Always use a mild, gentle wash cycle. Our best advice would be to hand-wash your bras if you can
- Don't overload the washing machine and always pick a gentle spin cycle
- Let your Sloggi items air dry! It's better for the product and for the environment (but we're sure you know that by now)
If you're unsure of anything else or want more information on hand-washing, follow our guide to How to Wash Underwear here.
Back to Brand Size Guides
Whether you're based in New York, London or Milan, understanding your bra size shouldn’t be a chore. Luckily for you, we’ve put together a handy International Bra Size Converter to help you sort your sizes.
Firstly, find out How to Measure For Bra Size here, and then you’re good to go. Simply find your band and cup size on the table below, then look across to find your matching international band and bra cup sizes.
International Bra Size Chart
If you're looking for a US to UK bra size converter, EU bra size to UK or any other bra size conversion, we've got you covered. Follow our conversion tables and voila!
Bra Fitting and Boob Shapes
Now you've got a bra size for every country, you can safely bra shop globally - how exciting! At BraForMe, our bras are measured in UK sizing, so take your UK size and go wild.
Keep in mind that your measurements are only half of the bra fit: you also need to know your boob shapes. Have a read on How to Identify Your Boob Shape and see what this means for your bras. If you need any extra help with fitting and style, visit our guides on How Should a Bra Fit and Which Bra Style Suits Your Boob Shape. Then, you're good to go!
With an ever increasing selection of brands on our website, it's important to know how you may differ with each brand. Check out our brand-specific size guides:
Any questions or want to chat? Contact us here.
United Kingdom & Northern Ireland (incl. Channel Islands)
Standard Delivery (2-4 Days, Royal Mail 48) - FREE
Express Delivery (1-2 Days, Royal Mail 24) - £4.45
Next Day Delivery (Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm the next day, excluding weekends) * - £7.99
*Please note that orders must be placed before 13.00 BST to ensure they are eligible for Next Day Delivery*
International Tracked (£7.99)
United States of America
US Tracked (estimated 5-10 days, USPS Tracked Service) - £7.49
Can't see what you're looking for? View our full shipping policy here
Or alternatively click here for returns and exchanges